Savory Chicken Wings Recipe

Posted on

Savory Chicken Wings Recipe

Hot, Spicy, Saucy, and Smoked Chicken Wings

This is a great dish for those who enjoy eating hot wings on picnics or special occasions, as my family and I do.  The secret to the savory flavor for my recipe is  allowing all the ingredients to absorb into the chicken wings overnight.

Ingredients:

salt, red pepper (ground) tenderizer, chopped garlic cloves, Heinz apple cider vinegar and hot sauce.  Cooking appliance: Broiler and Grill

Preparations:

Wash the wings thoroughly and drain all of the water before adding the ingredients. Sprinkle ¼ cup of the vinegar over the chicken wings, add salt, pepper and tenderizer according to the amount that you want to use, add ½ cup of chopped garlic. Rub all of the ingredients into the wings and cover them in a container. Be sure to let them set in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.

Cooking:

Place the wings in a broiler pan, and allow them to cook under the broiler until they are ¾ done. Flip them  periodically to prevent them from burning.  Then place the wings onto a prepared grill. Be sure that the heat is medium so the wings don’t cook too fast and burn, or have too much smoke that will spoil the Flavor.  When your wings are done, place them in a deep container and add the hot sauce of your choice and cover the container. I use a roaster oven that is set on 150 degrees.  This is done before I place the wings on the grill. It keeps  the wings warm and holds the flavor in them.

Recipe by Ellen J. Barrier

Visits us for more recipes @ Food for Holidays and Beyond http://foodforholidaysandbeyond.blogspot.com/

16 thoughts on “Savory Chicken Wings Recipe

My French Heaven said:
    June 25, 2014 at 11:03 am

I LOOOOVE these. Not a common dish in France, so I am grateful for the great (and easy) recipe!

skd said:
    June 25, 2014 at 11:27 am

Yummm😋 I am already drooling..

Daniel said:
    June 25, 2014 at 4:45 pm

That looks delicious

The Other Side of Ugly - Letters to Humanity said:
    June 25, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Thanks! We love wings and in always looking for new ways to make them!

loss fat burner said:
    March 13, 2015 at 7:28 am

We stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to
    looking into your web page repeatedly.

loss diet suggestions said:
    March 13, 2015 at 9:40 pm

You have made some really good points there. I checked
    on the internet to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

weight loss for women said:
    March 14, 2015 at 9:16 pm

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand
    your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely excellent.
    I really like what you’ve bought here, certainly like what you are saying and
    the way in which wherein you say it. You make it entertaining and you still
    take care of to stay it sensible. I can not wait to read much
    more from you. That is actually a terrific website.

loss food plan said:
    March 14, 2015 at 11:42 pm

Thank you for the good writeup. It if truth be told used
    to be a enjoyment account it. Glance complex
    to far delivered agreeable from you! However,
    how could we communicate?

shnokpx@gmail.com said:
    May 13, 2016 at 10:10 am

just the piece of information i have been looking for

winstrol 100mg said:
    November 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Thanks very nice blog!

Buy Steroid online said:
    November 19, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much.
    I’m hoping to give something back and help others such as you helped me.

Odell said:
    November 21, 2016 at 9:23 pm

These are truly impressive ideas in concerning
    blogging. You have touched some nice factors here. Any