Latest Event Updates
Thank you for food, protection, and shelter that you provide with blessings, for me and my family.
Please forgive our mistakes, and give us strength to withstand the daily challenges we encounter.
When we are treated unkindly by others, give us patience to wait for your justice.
You have made Known to the world; that vengeance belongs to you, and that you will bring justice upon those who commit wrongful acts against the innocent. Therefore, our battle is yours, and our victory lies in your hands.
*We are not defined by belief or by faith nor religion. We are the family of God.
Written by Ellen J. Barrier
Banana Bread Recipe http://foodforholidaysandbeyond.blogspot.com/2011/11/banana-bread.html
1. God Promises Financial Success and Prosperity
2. God’s Promises Are Conditional
3. The History of Paying Tithes
4. Punishment for Lying and Withholding God’s Share
5. God’s Message to His People
6. The Road to Success and Prosperity
7. God’s Healing Power in Demonstration
8. Nutrition: God’s Way For Mankind
9. Life with Father
10. My Personal Relationship with God
11. How to Establish a Relationship with God
12. The Existence of Demonic Spirits Today
13. Our Weapons for Warfare against Satan
14. How to Deal With Stress
How to Trust God When All Other Resources Have Failed, is both educational and inspirational.
@ http://barriersbooks.com/ Barrier’s Books & Associates
True Love is steadfast and supportive, one that is never failing, a love that is willing to forgive, a love that never fears. It is a Love that is pure; and will always be clear. It is guaranteed to keep passion in a relationship, because it possesses the souls and the hearts of two people and will not depart.
When a challenge confronts the relationship; True Love will defend its position in the hearts of two people that beats as one. The power of True Love cannot be broken. The relationship will never be open.
Broken hearts mends slowly; while a few never mends. And because of broken hearts, many relationships end. Not True Love, because it defends the hearts of two people who will never be apart. True Love never breaks a heart.
Written by: Ellen J. Barrier
Find Lyrics, music and poems and so much more @ http://ellen-lyricsmusicpoems.blogspot.com/
Ingredients for glaze;
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup beer
¼ cup honey
1 Tablespoon mustard
(French’s 100% Natural Yellow)
¼ cup lemon juice
(squeezed from lemons)
Mix ingredients and bring to a rolling boil while stirring frequently and pour liquid over the ham and between slices. Use a brush to thoroughly apply the mixture.
Place the ham inside a cooking bag or cover it with heavy duty Reynolds Wrap and place in a container with a lid to seal the juices and flavor. Allow the ham to set for several hours in your refrigerator before baking or heating in your oven. Baking temperature (350 degrees)
After baking, arrange pineapples around the ham. Grapes or, other fruits of your choice can be added. Baking temperature (350 degrees)
Note: The amount of ingredients you use should depend on your taste, and the size of the ham.
Recipe by Ellen J. Barrier
For more recipes visit my Food For Holidays and Beyond blog @http://foodforholidaysandbeyond.blogspot.com
This salad is one I support in a healthy diet; it is light in calories. And the ingredients are nutritious. It has apples, broccoli, carrots, lettuce and pasta.
Number of servings: 6 Calories: 198 Total fat contents: 3 grams
Cholesterol: trace amount Sodium: 57 milligrams
Ingredients for Preparation:
8 ounces uncooked florets
2/3 cup shredded carrots
1 medium Red or Golden Delicious apple
(cored seeded and chopped)
1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
1/3 cup apple juice
3 tablespoon cider vinegar
1 tablespoon light olive oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon honey
½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
Direction for preparation:
- Cook pasta according to the directions on package (exclude the salt) add the broccoli during the last 2 minutes of cooking. (Drain) rinse thoroughly under cold water until pasta is cool; (Drain well)
- Place pasta, broccoli, carrots and apple in a medium bowl.
- Combine yogurt, apple juice, vinegar, oil, mustard, honey and thyme in small bowl (pour these ingredients over the pasta mixture) toss to coat evenly.